Sat, 24 Sept|
Triple C Clinic - Compassionate Calm Confidence Clinic- Roylance
This Clinic will help you find that peaceful connection with your best mate (your horse). In turn helping to relax your horse back to, their naturally calm state needed for optimal mind, body, and soul health. Join Emma (Author/Clinician) In Group or individual problem solving with your horses.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2022, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Roylance Acers, 50 mcrae Road Elimbah QLD
About the event
Find a New You and way of being with your horse, (through a peaceful connection), that will affect/heal your heart and nervous system so profoundly, that calmness will ripple through not just all aspects of your horsemanship, but your life too.
1. Learning how to centre ourselves, then showing up for our horse to be centred.
2. By becoming consciously aware of our horses’ emotions and body language, then learning how what we feel/do can impact or influence that.
3. The building blocks of How to build Trust, to ensure you both feel safe in any given moment.
These elements make for calm, clear, communication that builds the type of friendship, based connection we dreamed of when we were kids.
1. Liberty Connection
- This is about getting centred and finding that place of calm to be there for our horses. Learn how we turned wild afraid brumbies in to smoochy, relaxed horse.
- Beware nearly every clinic a horse lays down for a snooze!
2. Groundwork Connection
- Finding Connection on the halter
- Sore horse check: To ensure pain is not the cause of behaviour.
- Communicate on a halter all saddled up focusing on Strengthening, Balance through correct engagement whilst relaxed on circles from the ground, (long reining optional)
- Building a Brave horse
3. Under saddle
- Finding connection in the saddle
- Relaxation through the basic communication needed for any discipline. Front end turns, hind quarter turns, engagement of the hind and collection. We discuss the 5 main leg and rein positions that are the foundations of getting calmly connected with your horse.
- We dive into how our thoughts, intentions, emotions, and body position effect our horse’s movement in the saddle.
- We discuss the ridden biomechanics.
- in your individual time you can cover any area you want to focus on.
*Cost $160 pp/per day
*Fence sitters $40pp/per day
This will be a group setting of just 7-10 Participants. Everyone will have individual lesson time over the course of the day, to work on the area you and your horse need to address privately.
Toilet and showers on site.
Stables and camping available - small cost involved
Horse water available
Indemnities to be signed before the event.
Here is a Link to read Emma's Book: Creating A Connection With The Hard-to-Catch Horses
Triple C Clinic - Saturday
One person and Horse Combo one day
Triple C Clinic Fence Sitter
One Fence Sitter