Sat, 23 Sept|
Paloma Equestrian Center
Triple C Clinic - (Compassionate, Calm, Confidence) Clinic- @ Paloma
This Clinic will help you keep the connection and frienship while trying new things. This will help to relax your horse back to, their naturally calm state needed for optimal mind, body, and soul health. Join Emma (Author/Clinician) In Group or individual problem solving with your horses.
Time & Location
23 Sept, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Paloma Equestrian Center, 75-81 Spratt Rd, Caboolture QLD 4510, Australia
About the event
Find a New You and way of being with your horse, (through a peaceful connection), that will affect/heal your heart and nervous system so profoundly, that calmness will ripple through not just all aspects of your horsemanship, but your life too.
1. Learning how to centre ourselves, then showing up for our horse to be centred.
2. By becoming consciously aware of our horses’ emotions and body language, then learning how what we feel/do can impact or influence that.
3. The building blocks of How to build Trust, to ensure you both feel safe in any given moment.
These elements make for calm, clear, communication that builds the type of friendship, based connection we dreamed of when we were kids.
In your individual time you can cover any area you want to focus on.
Whats on offer.
- Sore horse check: To ensure pain is not the cause of behaviour.
- Learn about the go to instinct your horse used the most.
- How to unlock a frozen horse, bring a distracted horse and an anxious horse back present through active support.
- Communicate on a halter all saddled up focusing on Strengthening, relaxation and tesion releasing.
- Keeping a connection while asking more of your horse.
- Building a Braver horse
- Turning a connection into friendship
- Relaxation through the basic communication needed for any discipline. Which are the foundations of getting calmly connected with your horse.
- We discuss the ridden and ground biomechanics.
- Human aspects
- We dive into how our thoughts, intentions, emotions, and body position affect our horse
- Limiting beleifes
- Our communication styles
- Our fears
- How to rebuild confidence - after busters or breaks.
- how to have more positive mindset
- body awareness and relaxation in the saddle.
The programe is a ruff guide as the clinics always changes and advance based on the horses or owners ability to cope. This may mean all that is written may not get covered and different elements of horsemanship or bond building maybe covered first.
* We advise parents to be present and responsible with children under 16 and inform us if the child dosen't cope well within a group environment as adult learning may not be best.
* There is no pressure to do tasks in clinics it is 100% your choice.
* Your safety is your own responsibity, as the horse you know best, I will assist if needed, please ask if struggling.
* Please be mindful of others time, and space.
*Cost $152 pp/per day
*Cost $161 pp/per day + Book
*Fence sitters $40pp/per day or $20 half day
Books $17 on the day
This will be a group setting of just 7-10 Participants. Everyone will have individual lesson time over the course of the day, to work on the area you and your horse need to address privately.
Toilet and showers on site.
Stables and camping available - small cost involved
Horse water available
Indemnities to be signed before the event.
Here is a Link to read Emma's Book: Authentic Connection With Horses
Triple C Clinic - Sat
One person and Horse Combo one day
Triple C Clinic Fence Sitter
One Fence Sitter
Triple C Clinic +book -sat
One person and Horse Combo one day + book