Wed, 28 June|
Dreamdale Park - Sunshine Coast Equestri
Triple B (Brave, Bold and Balanced) - 1 Day Clinic (2)
This will be an intro to play for better Bio mechanics clinic We will help your horse find a balanced, bold and brave, mind, body and soul through play. In turn helping them to enjoy a human world by feeling confident in us as their mentor. We will be becoming bold riders too.
Time & Location
28 June, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Dreamdale Park - Sunshine Coast Equestri, 135 Burtons Rd, Bridges QLD 4561, Australia
About the event
This clinic is only open to 8 ppl, so there will be time for each person to have one on one time
Find a new way You and way of being with your horse, building bravery and learning how to enjoy your horses friendship.
1. Learning how to centre ourselves, then showing up for our horse to be centred.
2. By becoming consciously aware of our horses’ emotions and body language, then learning how what we feel/do can impact or influence that.
3. The building blocks of How to build Trust, to ensure you both feel safe in any given moment through play and obstacles.
These elements make for calm, clear, communication that builds the type of friendship, based connection we dreamed of when we were kids.
2. Groundwork Connection
- Finding Connection on the halter
- Sore horse check: To ensure pain is not the cause of behaviour.
- Communicate on a halter all saddled up focusing on Strengthening, Balance through correct engagement whilst going through obstacles.
- Building a Brave horse
3. Under saddle
- Finding connection in the saddle
- Relaxation through the basic communication needed for any discipline. Front end turns, hind quarter turns, engagement of the hind and collection. We discuss the 5 main leg and rein positions that are the foundations of getting calmly connected with your horse.
- We dive into how our thoughts, intentions, emotions, and body position effect our horse’s movement in the saddle.
- We discuss the ridden biomechanics.
- Then we build confidence through the use of obstacles and games.
- In your individual time you can cover any area you want to focus on.
*Cost $140 pp/per day
*or $150 pp/per day + Copy of Emma's book signed
*Fence sitters $40pp/per day
or $50pp/per day + Copy of Emma's book signed
This will be a group setting of just 8 Participants. Everyone will have individual lesson time over the course of the day, to work on the area you and your horse need to address privately.
Toilet and showers on site.
Stables and camping available - small cost involved
Horse water available
No filming, photos of your own horses lesson welcome.
If you own a yoga ball or any obstacles you want to work with let me know.
Suitable for kids, under 10yr olds must be with an adult.
Suitable for young horses, unstarted horses, ground work only horses, right through to ridden and advanced horses.
Indemnities to be signed before the event.
Triple B Clinic - Sunday
One person and Horse Combo one day
Triple B Clinic Fence Sitter
One Fence Sitter
Triple B Clinic - plus Book
One person and Horse Combo one day plus signed copy of Ragnar's Story
Triple B Clinic Fence + Book
One Fence Sitter plus signed copy of book