Riding safety 101 (Mates Matter Tour)
Time & Location
About the Event
This clinic is designed to not only make you safe with your horses but get you both communicating so well riding is like talking to your best mate. All levels of riders/handlers/horses are welcome. The structure of this clinic will be:
• Morning sore horse body check/ gear fit.
• Ground work prep for safe ride.
Lunch 30 mins
• Afternoon. the 5 main rein and leg communications which allows for movement in all directions
• Basic transitions for balance
• Fun exercises to use new skills on.
BYO lunch, tea, coffee facilities provided.
Fence Sitter $25
There is maximin of 15 rider’s min of 7. If numbers aren’t meet and the clinic is cancelled tickets will be refunded or transferred to credit for our clinics at a later date click the link to secure your spot.
You will Get to meet the brumbies also!
- Fence sitters$25$250$0