Connected, Calm, Confident Horsemanship
Time & Location
About the Event
These clinics have a lot to do with getting clear, calm, connection, then having a plan to help the horses become brave.
- Sore horse/ ulcers pre ride body check
- Groundwork warm up.
- Intro to obstacles.
- Communication in the saddle
- Then obstacles and tasks to use new skills.
This is a safe non-judgmental clinic where people comfortably push themselves to build their horses confidence. Suitable for any level of rider and horses.
*Date: Sunday 11/4/2021
* Start: 8:30am - 4:00pm
* 1 day: Clinic cost: Participants $110 Fence sitters $40
* LOCATION: West Wyalong Show Grounds (The Pony Club arena.)
* BYO Lunch.
*10 Riders ONLY / Fence Sitters Unlimited
* This is a Covid Safe Event please turn up early to sign in and sign other paper work.
With show/gymkhana season upon us this horsemanship clinic is the perfect opportunity to work on improving your communication and exposing your horse to a new environment in a supportive friendly way with an instructor who has been starting horses for 22yrs, competing professionally, training horses for the public and running clinics for the past 7 yrs.
Get to the heart of your horse’s feelings/problems, by learning how to connect and read your horse, both on the ground and in the saddle.
This is a relationship building clinic, it does not matter what level you and your horse is at we Equality Equine Services team can help you build from there. Buy tickets through this link to ensure your spot because there are limited ridden positions available.
Any additional information Please make contact.
- Connected Horsemanship Clinic$110$1100$0
- Fence Sitter$40$400$0
- Youth Riders 17 yr under$70$700$0