Sat, 07 Jan|
Glenn Seil Farm
Authentic Connection Ridden Clinic-@ Kandanga
This Clinic will help you find that peaceful connection with your best mate (your horse). In turn helping to relax your horse back to, their naturally calm state needed for optimal mind, body, and soul health. Join Emma (Author/Clinician) In Group or individual problem solving with your horses.
Time & Location
07 Jan, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Glenn Seil Farm, 111 Bergins Pocket Rd Kandanga QLD 4570
About the event
Find a New You and way of being with your horse, (through a peaceful connection), that will affect/heal your heart and nervous system so profoundly, that calmness will ripple through not just all aspects of your horsemanship, but your life too.
1. Learning how to centre ourselves, then showing up for our horse to be centred.
2. By becoming consciously aware of our horses’ emotions and body language, then learning how what we feel/do can impact or influence that.
3. The building blocks of How to build Trust, to ensure you both feel safe in any given moment.
These elements make for calm, clear, communication that builds the type of friendship, based connection we dreamed of when we were kids.
1. Under saddle
- Finding connection in the saddle
- Relaxation through the basic communication needed for any discipline. Front end turns, hind quarter turns, engagement of the hind and collection. We discuss the 5 main leg and rein positions that are the foundations of getting calmly connected with your horse.
- We dive into how our thoughts, intentions, emotions, and body position effect our horse’s movement in the saddle.
- We discuss the ridden biomechanics.
- In your individual time you can cover any area you want to focus on.
* Discounted Cost $77 pp/per day
*Fence sitters $40pp/per day $35 if friend of a rider.
This will be a group setting of just 7-10 Participants. Everyone will have individual lesson time over the course of the day, to work on the area you and your horse need to address privately.
Toilet and showers on site.
Horse water available
Indemnities to be signed before the event.
Here is a Link to read Emma's Book: Creating A Connection With The Hard-to-Catch Horses
Connected Riding - Saturday
One person and Horse Combo one day
Triple C Clinic Fence Sitter
One Fence Sitter
Connected Riding Strapper
One Fence Sitter