A Calm Conscious Connection Clinic
Time & Location
About the event
The Triple C Connection Clinics are designed to deepen your connection with your horse by focusing on 3 main elements:
1. Learning how to centre ourselves, then showing up for our horse to be centred.
2. By becoming consciously aware of our horses’ emotions and voice, then how what we feel and do can impact or influence that.
3. These elements make for calm, clear, communication that builds the type of friendship, based connection we dreamed of when we were kids.
We cover these three main elements in three main areas:
1. Liberty Connection
- This is about getting centred and finding that place of calm to be there for our horses. Learn how we turn wild afraid brumbies in to smoochy, relaxed horse.
- Beaware nearly every clinic a horse lays down for a snooze!
2. Groundwork Connection
- Sore horse check: To ensure pain is not the cause of behaviour.
- Communicate on a halter all saddled up focusing on Strengthening, Balance through correct engagement whilst relaxed on circles from the ground, (long reining optional)
- Building a Brave horse
3. Under saddle
- Relaxation through the basic communication needed for any discipline. Front end turns, hind quarter turns, engagement of the hind and collection. We discuss the 5 main leg and rein positions that are the foundations of getting calmly connected with your horse.
- We dive into how our thoughts, intentions, emotions and body position effect our horse’s movement in the saddle.
- We discuss the ridden biomechanics.
Cost $160 pp/per day
Fence sitters $50pp/per day
This will be a group setting of just 10 Participants, and everyone will have individual lesson time over the course of the 2 days. To work on the area, you and your horse need to address privately.
Toilet and showers on site.
Horse water available
- Triple C Connection-1 Day$160$1600$0